I provide counseling for adults, teens and children.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Art Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Divorce Recovery
- Group Therapy to Cope with change, loss and life transitions
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to post-traumatic stress disorder and LGBT issues. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they are seeking.
Rates & Insurance
$110 per 45-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Current insurance plans accepted include all Highmark/BC-BS plans, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, Magellan and various out of town plans through Multi-Plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
– Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
– What is my deductible and has it been met?
– How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
– What is the co-pay amount per therapy session?
– Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.